Sublime Text is powerful cross platform source code editor. It is available for Mac, Windows and Linux. After recent updates previous license key is no longer working. Previous licence key for Sublime Text 3 build 3103, 3114, 3124 and 3126 can be found at GitHub. After recent updates to build 3143 these license keys are banned. To activate Sublime Text 3 build 3143 use this license key.
Sublime Text 3.0 Build 3143 License Key (OLD)
This license key was originally posted at GitHub.
Changelog 3.0 (Build 3143)
- Refreshed UI theme, including full high DPI support
- New icon
- Added alternate theme, Adaptive, that inherits colors from the color scheme
- Added new color schemes Breakers, Mariana and Sixteen, derived from the excellent work of Chris Kempson and Dmitri Voronianski
- Added color scheme and theme switchers with live preview via the command palette
- Windows: Added touch input
- Linux: Added repositories for apt, yum and pacman
- Mac: Added Touch Bar support
- Mac: Support for custom color window title bars on OS X 10.10+
- Many additions and bug fixes to the theme engine, plus full documentation
Downloads and a full changelog are available on the Sublime Text 3 page.
Click on thumbnail to see full-screen image.
If you have any problem regarding registering sublime text 3.0 please comment below and let me know.