This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
I will not sell, trade, or give away your contact information ever, for any reason, without your express permission. I will not automatically sign you up for my Newsletter or other mailings without your opting in first. I hate that stuff and you have my word I won’t do it to you.
I am not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without my permission.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Information Collected
- Personal information or information you give us. While using this site, you may be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Information we collect from you. We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used. Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service like Subscription Form Popup.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Use of Data
Sangam’s Blog uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to other servers and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. If you are located outside Nepal and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Nepal and process it there.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.