BluesStacks is not pre-rooted like other emulators but there is a easy way to root latest BlueStacks versions. Using BSTweaker you can root BlueStacks 4 and almost other old versions too. Here is how to root BlueStacks 4 or you can also download rooted BlueStacks.
BS Tweaker and BlueStacks download link is given at the end of the post.
BlueStacks is one of the first and the most reliable Android Emulators created for Windows. Recently, BlueStacks has got major changes in the underlying technology and has launched Bluestacks 3 (also known as Bluestacks Gaming Platform) which provides a lot of customization and options for Gamer who play Android Games Windows PC with smooth gaming experience. Here I am going to show you how to root BlueStacks 4 and other older BlueStacks versions.
Root Method – Using BS Tweaker
We will root BlueStacks with BS Tweaker 5 (5.15.6). BlueStacks Tweaker is a tool developed by Anatoly79 (he gets all the credit) for modifying BlueStacks 4, 2, 3. It can be used to root BlueStacks, get premium BlueStacks for free, to disable promo ads icon on BlueStacks, to remove banner, to remove App Center & Help Center in BlueStacks 4 & 3 and many more tweaks.
Supported BlueStacks Versions
We can root BlueStacks 4 and all older version from 2.5.xx – 4.3.xx using BS Tweaker. BS Tweaker is always updated and ensures to support all latest BlueStacks versions.
- BlueStacks 2
- BlueStacks 3
- BlueStacks 3N
- BlueStacks 4 &
- BlueStacks 4 – 64 bit
- BlueStacks installed on your Windows PC/laptop. Download and install BlueStacks if it not already installed from here.
- Download BlueStacks Tweaker 5 (direct link / Google Drive link). (Contains BS Tweaker and SuperSU 2.79)
- SuperSU 2.82 apk (optional)
You may also like – https://sangams.com.np/free-netflix-account-and-password/
How to Root BlueStacks 4
- Extract and open BlueStacks Tweaker
- Force kill BlueStacks from Main tab
- Go to Root tab in BS Tweaker and click on Unlock
- Go to Main tab, open BlueStacks clicking Start BS & let it load completely.
- Go to Root tab and click on Patch and your BlueStacks is rooted.
- To install SuperSu 2.79 click on Install SuperSU
- Then click on Update SU Binary to update the binary
- If you want to install SuperSU 2.82, install the apk
- After installing open SuperSU, select Expert user when asked. It will ask to update the SuperSU binary select Continue and select the Normal mode. After updating SU binary click on Ok (reboot will not work since it is not a android device).
- Restart BlueStacks.
- You can check root status with root checker app available at play store.
- If you want to disable App Center & Help Center in BlueStacks, it can be done from OEM tab.
Here is a video tutorial:
Although this screenshots are from BSTweaker 3, BSTweaker 4 has similar interface. I was lazy to update screenshots.
Download Rooted BlueStacks
Here is the link to download already rooted BlueStacks – https://mybot.run/forums/index.php?/topic/33063-bluestacks-rooted-versions/
If you need apps/games run faster in emulator but the performance is not good in your low spec PC, then you can try Android OS instead of emulator. Android OS(s) are OS for PC that can be installed in PC(s) and use them like emulators. The different is that in emulator you can only have some resources left for android while installing Android in PC(s) gives Android full resources. That’s why emulator is slow. There are many Android OS. Some well known are Phoenix OS, Remix OS and Android-x86. You can try any of them in your PC.