Finally Supercell has released Town Hall 12 update in Clash Of Clans. After so many years this new Town Hall update has been released. With Town Hall 12 update new Siege Workshop is added in this game along with new troop, Electro Dragon.
To balance with this new update, defense buildings, troops and heroes are also available to upgrade to a newer level. Not only these minor upgrades but there are also many improvements in Clash Of Clan game from now. Previously we are only allowed to change name once in Clash Of Clan, but with this update we can change name in each week. However changing the name costs gems. Each time you change your name, cost will be increased by 500 gems.
Below is all the updates and improvements in Clash Of Clan Town Hall 12 update.
The Town Hall
After upgrading to Town Hall 12, your Town Hall will be weaponized with Giga Tesla and defend itself from enemy. Giga Tesla can be upgraded to level 5 and is able to target multiple units with max 4 targets.
Siege Workshop and Siege Machines
Siege Machines are new offensive unit in Clash Of Clan that delivers your Clans Castle troops into heart of the enemy base. The Siege Machine tends toward enemy’s Town Hall and once reached there, it will self-destruct releasing the Clan Castle troops.
Wall Wrecker provides heavy armor to the Clan Castle troops and makes its way to Town Hall, destroying walls and buildings that comes in its way. It is very helpful for funneling troops inside the base.
It is an air unit faster than Wall Wrecker but takes less damage. It carries Clan Castle troops and drops above enemy’s Town Hall. It is good for destroying Town Hall by deploying high damaging troops on Town Hall like Valkyrie.
Quality of Life Changes
It includes various change in Clash of Clan rules like changing name, Clan Castle Sleep Mode etc.
You can change your name for multiple times spending gems. You know that first name change was free. After that we are not allowed to change name in any case but now we can use gems for our new name. It is the most coolest update for me.
If the Clan Leader leaves the Clan, the Leader must assign a new Leader before they are able to leave the Clan. Now there will be no mistake leaving your clan.
Clan Castle Sleep Mode
I am sure you have faced the problem, loosing your Clan Castle troops defending your village that you wanted to use for attacking. Now Clan Castle can be set into Sleep mode that will prevent Clan Castle troops from defending your village. It is similar like setting your Heroes in Sleep mode or Guard mode.
Copy Village Layout
Now you can copy your friend base directly to yours. Visit your friend’s village in a Clan and copy that to yours. It is time saving feature. I hate copying village wasting the time.
Clan Games Improvements
There are new Clan Game Challenges for Town Hall 12 and a countdown to see how much time left to claim your rewards.
War Tool Improvement
It is improvement on previous Clan War Tool update. Now target calls will be automatically removed after attacking the targets.
You can choose which type if notification you want to receive.
Good news for us, power potion timer will be stopped on server maintenance break. Also we can share replays in each 5 minute. No longer waiting time to share replays to our friends.
Town Hall 12 New Troops Level
DPS = damage per second
Unlocking at Laboratory level 9
- Barbarian level 8: HP 140 / DPS 34 / training cost 300
- Archer level 8: HP 52 / DPS 28 / training cost 600
Unlocking at Laboratory level 10
- Giant level 9: HP 1660 / DPS 64 / training cost 4500
- Wall Breaker level 8: HP 70 / DPS 100 / training cost 4500
- Balloon level 8: HP 840 / DPS 236 / training cost 5500
- Wizard level 9: HP 230 / DPS 230 / training cost 5500
- Dragon level 7: HP 3600 / DPS 310 / training cost 30000
- P.E.K.K.A level 8: HP 6300 / DPS 610 / training cost 39000
- Minion level 8: HP 96 / DPS 62 / training cost 13
- Hogrider level 8: HP 810 / DPS 148 / training cost 140
- Valkyrie level 7: HP 1300 / DPS 178 / training cost 250
- Golem level 8: HP 7200 / DPS 66 / training cost 975
- Witch level 4: HP 440 / DPS 160 / training cost 550
- Lava Hound level 5: HP 7600 / DPS 18 / training cost 630
- Bowler level 4: HP 390 / DPS 90 / training cost 190
- Baby Dragon level 6: HP 1700 / DPS 125 / training cost 20000
- Miner level 6: HP 870 / DPS 120 / training cost 6400
- Level 4 healing reduced from 71 to 65
- Level 5 healing reduced from 90 to 80
- Movement speed increased from 250 to 400
- Time required for Miner to surface/submerge reduced from 1.2 seconds to 0.6 seconds
- Level 7 HP increased from 1220 to 1280
- Level 8 HP increased from 1440 to 1480
- Level 1 DPS reduced from 65 to 60
- Level 2 DPS reduced from 75 to 70
- Level 3 DPS reduced from 85 to 80
- Level 5 HP increased from 4500 to 4700
- Level 6 HP increased from 5100 to 5200
- Also decreased the Elixir costs to train P.E.K.K.A in order to make them more affordable at lower levels
- Level 5 HP increased from 2900 to 3000
- Level 6 HP increased from 3200 to 3300
- Also decreased the Elixir costs to train Dragon to make them more affordable at lower levels
- Level 1: HP increased from 270 to 320. DPS increased from 50 to 100. Number of skeletons spawned increased from 3 to 4.
- Level 2: HP increased from 300 to 360. DPS increased from 60 to 120. Number of skeletons spawned remains the same.
- Level 3: HP increased from 330 to 400. DPS increased from 70 to 140. Number of skeletons spawned decreased from 5 to 4.
- Added 20 Wall pieces (4 segments) to Builder Hall level 8.
- Super P.E.K.K.A: decreased death damage across all levels.
New Hero Levels
Heroes will have 10 more levels available for upgrading.
- Level 51: HP 5843 / DPS 339 / Upgrade cost 203,000
- Level 52: HP 5990 / DPS 346 / Upgrade cost 206,000
- Level 53: HP 6140 / DPS 353 / Upgrade cost 209000
- Level 54: HP 6294 / DPS 361 / Upgrade cost 212000
- Level 55: HP 6452 / DPS 369 / Upgrade cost 215000
- Level 56: HP 6614 / DPS 377 / Upgrade cost 218000
- Level 57: HP 6780 / DPS 385 / Upgrade cost 221000
- Level 58: HP 6950 / DPS 393 / Upgrade cost 224000
- Level 59: HP 7124 / DPS 401 / Upgrade cost 227000
- Level 60: HP 7303 / DPS 410 / Upgrade cost 230000
- Level 51: HP 2058 / DPS 547 / Upgrade cost 204000
- Level 52: HP 2110 / DPS 558 / Upgrade cost 208000
- Level 53: HP 2163 / DPS 570 / Upgrade cost 212000
- Level 54: HP 2218 / DPS 582 / Upgrade cost 216000
- Level 55: HP 2274 / DPS 594 / Upgrade cost 220000
- Level 56: HP 2331 / DPS 606 / Upgrade cost 224000
- Level 57: HP 2390 / DPS 619 / Upgrade cost 228000
- Level 58: HP 2450 / DPS 632 / Upgrade cost 232000
- Level 59: HP 2512 / DPS 645 / Upgrade cost 236000
- Level 60: HP 2575 / DPS 658 / Upgrade cost 240000
- Level 21: HP 1530 / DPS 115 / Upgrade cost 10200000
- Level 22: HP 1561 / DPS 120 / Upgrade cost 10400000
- Level 23: HP 1593 / DPS 125 / Upgrade cost 10600000
- Level 24: HP 1625 / DPS 130 / Upgrade cost 10800000
- Level 25: HP 1658 / DPS 136 / Upgrade cost 11000000
- Level 26: HP 1692 / DPS 142 / Upgrade cost 11200000
- Level 27: HP 1726 / DPS 148 / Upgrade cost 11400000
- Level 28: HP 1761 / DPS 154 / Upgrade cost 11600000
- Level 29: HP 1797 / DPS 161 / Upgrade cost 11800000
- Level 30: HP 1833 / DPS 168 / Upgrade cost 12000000
Town Hall 12 New Defense Level
Town Hall Upgrading
- All available buildings must be placed before you are able to upgrade to the next Town Hall level!
- Level 12 damage decreased from 86 to 83
- Level 13 damage decreased from 98 to 92
- Level 14 damage decreased from 110 to 108
- Single and multi-mode damage increased.
- Level 4 damage increased from 54 to 58
- Level 5 damage increased from 64 to 70
- Level 5 damage increased from 44 to 46
- Level 6 damage increased from 48 to 52
- Removed the 3x damage bonus to Golems
- Available at Town Hall 11
- Barracks level: 13
- Max upgradeable levels: 3
- Favorite target: Any
- Targets: Ground & Air
- Housing space: 30